Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You - Page 4 Empty Re: I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:03 pm

"Sure " He said but something about handing Cash the cigarette felt oddly intimate. He had shared cigarettes before, often in fact, but this felt weirdly different. Regardless, he handed Cash the lit cigarette.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You - Page 4 Empty Re: I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:08 pm

Cash took a huge drag from the cigarette and his eyes grew to the size of saucers. He choked and coughed violently, tears streaming down his freckled cheeks.

He offered the cigarette back to Angel, even as he was still doubled over; in his panic, he had smashed the middle of the cigarette flat with his large fingers.

"S-sorry! Guess that's why I never started!" He laughed, coughing a little more gently.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:18 pm

"Jesus Christ dude," Angel said, trying really hard not to laugh but he was also genuinely concerned. "Okay, well, you're definitely cut off now. Guess that means no weed for you either, huh." He teased lightly, smirking.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:21 pm

"I've had weed before!" he protested, pouting. "Just, you know...edibles. Dad would've kicked my ass if anything happened to my teeth, but that doesn't mean I'm no fun." He shoved Angel's shoulder jokingly. "Come on, didn't you just meet me in a bar? I've done other stuff before too, like poppers and E."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:26 pm

"Oh, really? Well, I've really only smoked weed and drank a little, to be honest," He said, shrugging sheepishly. Cash was so much more worldly than him in every way he felt so...bland in comparison.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:28 pm

"Well, what do you like to drink?" he pressed. "I'm a beer guy. That's why I gotta stay so active."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:31 pm

"I dunno, I've only ever had like beer and vodka," He admitted, shrugging. "Neither were really that good."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:32 pm

"You might be a girly cocktails guy, then," he teased. "I can tell you one thing--when it comes to smoking, you're way more hardcore than I could ever be."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:37 pm

He scoffed.

"Figures," He laughed softly. "Don't sweat it too much, I'm not really hardcore at all, if I'm being perfectly honest."

Angel leaned back on his bed, against the wall.

"So, do you have a place to stay tonight? I mean, cause otherwise we could watch some movies, or something...?" He ventured, not really sure what people normally did when they hung out.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:38 pm

"Well, I mean...I was probably gonna...nah, you'll think I'm a piece of shit." He chuckled nervously, avoiding Angel's eyes.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:45 pm

"Uh, I...I mean, if it's like, you don't want to, I...Won't be offended," He said, looking to anything but Cash. It felt very much like all those other times a date had told him he was sweet, but ultimately not their type, kissed him and then left him alone at his door.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 pm

"No, no, it's just..." His face turned a bright pink. "My plan was, uh. I was gonna see if an old fuckbuddy of mine in the neighborhood would trade me his couch for a few favors?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:51 pm

"Oh," Angel said, and then, oh."

He felt his face flush as he realized exactly what Cash meant.

"Uhh, okay, I...uh...well, if, uh, you don't want to do that, and you want a place to stay no strings attached, I guess, what I mean is...you can stay here, okay?" He said, finally, trying to fight through the awkward of the situation.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:57 pm

"...Okay," he said with a smile. "That actually sounds really nice. Better than blowing someone for the chance at sleeping on a shitty futon. I mean, unless you decide you want to attach some strings!" He laughed loudly and nervously. Angel really was cute, with his piercings and long hair. And what was it about guys that smoked that was always so attractive?

He ran a hand through his curls, thinking of a subject to switch to.

"So, uh...how many piercings you got? Just the face ones?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:01 am

"What?" He asked, face turning red. "No, I mean, mainly, I also have my ears pierced a few times, but that's it. I mean I've thought about...other...piercings but I kind of figured it'd be a bad idea so I decided not to. So, uhm...ten in total."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:02 am

Cash nodded, glad for the change of pace. "Yeah, I have four," he said. "I'm nowhere near your level!" He made no effort to gesture toward their locations.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:11 am

"Oh, uh..." Angel counted the ones he had seen, very quickly realized they didn't add up, and decided to change the topic. Again. "So...any tattoos? I haven't gotten any yet but I really want some. They're just so...permanent and expensive, you know?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:02 am

"Exactly!" he agreed. "I'm so afraid I'll get one for a stupid reason. I haven't even had a relationship that lasted more than two months yet, I'm not sure I could commit to something that's on my body for forever, yaknow?

"At least in the mean time, people can always play a sick game of connect the dots on my back if they want." He stuck out his tongue, the metal piercing catching the light for a moment, and then turned his back to Angel and lifted his shirt up to his shoulders, revealing an impressive map of freckles.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:15 pm

"Man..." Angel said, slightly mesmerized both by just how large Cash was and just how many freckles he had. "Do you have freckles, like, everywhere?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:11 pm

"Why, wanna find out?" he teased with a devilish grin. He tossed his shirt across the room, revealing even more freckles on his broad shoulders.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Angel was dazzled, both by Cash's stunning physique and his stunning amount of freckles. It would be impossible for him not to notice just how insanely in shape Cash was and it made him flush red for some reason.

"Man, you're covered in freckles, man," He said, laughing a bit awakardly.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm

"Do you think that's all, or do I have more? I'll pay you five bucks if you're right!" He laughed, but he reached into his pocket for his wallet.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:35 pm

"Uh, I mean I'm pretty sure that you've got way more, but it kind of feels like robbery at this point," He said, laughing softly, but he also kind of didn't want to stop Cash, either.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Cash dutifully unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his ankles, revealing a thick sea of freckles dotting his long, muscular legs. He also revealed a navy blue jockstrap, but he seemed unphased by his lack of clothing.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:54 pm

"See? What'd I say," He said weakly but it was hard not to stare at Cash's now mostly naked body. A thought occurred to him, and it was one he had tried really hard to not think, and it was that he was definitely into dudes. This was probably a really bad time to have that epiphany, but as he tried to not think it, he just focused on it more.

"Uh, I'll, uh, be right back," He said quickly, escaping to the confine of his tiny bathroom, practically slamming the door behind him.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum