Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You - Page 6 Empty Re: I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Post by Axton Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:19 pm

Angel chuckled to himself as he flipped through the movies.

"How about...Nightmare on Elm Street ? That one's...something. But it's a classic," He said, looking to Cash.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You - Page 6 Empty Re: I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Post by drawlina Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:22 pm

"Sure," he mumbled through his mouthful. A stray piece of lettuce fell on his abs as he swallowed.

"Sorry I'm eating, by the way--didn't get a chance to grab dinner until now. I try not to eat like this all the time, but shit's good once in a while, right?" He winked, grabbing his packet of fries and offering some to Angel.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:26 pm

It was unfair that Cash was shirtless for so much of their hangout time but then again it wasn't as if Cash knew about his desperate crush. But, still...

Angel took a few fries and ate them gingerly. "Mm, I wish I could eat fast food but there's never any good vegan options."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:36 pm

"Oh, shit--I forgot!" he exclaimed, giving his burger a sheepish glance. "I can stop if you want."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:40 pm

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that! I don't mind, it's fine," He said, waving his hand. "I just like the fries, to be honest."

He laughed sheepishly.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum