Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You - Page 3 Empty Re: I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Post by drawlina Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:30 pm

He nodded. "Yeah. My parents don't even know I'm gay. That should about cover it." He glanced around the room, stretching out on the bed.

"Must be hard to be celibate in a town like this though, huh? Bet you have to fend guys off with a baseball bat."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You - Page 3 Empty Re: I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Post by Axton Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:42 pm

"I'm not-" he began, and then stopped and changed his mind, "...I don't really socialize much, so...it's pretty easy, actually."

He smiled slightly and shrugged.

"You're the first person I've really talked to in a long time outside of class assignments."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:48 pm

A slight blush crept under Cash's freckles.

"Oh. And here I was thinking I'm nothing special. I feel flattered to be here, then."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:56 pm

Angel was surprised to see Cash blush but it was very endearing.

"It's, uh, it's not a big deal, I'm just kind of an introvert," he said, waving his hand. "You...probably don't know what that's like, but."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:02 pm

"No, no I don't," he admitted. "But I know what it's like to not really connect with most people. Hookups don't usually turn into friendships or even conversations, yaknow?"

He stared at his knees, smiling a goofy smile. "That's part of why it was so cool when you started messaging me."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:10 pm

There was something very sweet about this, Angel thought, and it kind of warmed his heart. He smiled softly.

"Yeah, most of my friendships are pretty much only online but it's nice to have some human contact once in a while, especially with someone who has the same hobbies, you know?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:01 pm

"Exactly!" he agreed, nodding eagerly.  "I mean, it might be kind of weird, and I know it sounded fucking stupid in my head on the way to meet you, but--tell me everything.  I wanna know all about you!"  He leaned forward, and it was at once obvious how large he was in the context of the cramped dorm room.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:39 pm

"Uhm, I don't really know where to start, I'm not...really that interesting," Angel insisted, shifting in his chair. He had finished loosely braiding his hair and was looking for a hairtie to keep it in place near his desk. "Let's see...I'm twenty-five, I'm a Gemini, I guess, if you're into that sort of thing, my favorite color is black, my favorite band is Ghost...." He trailed off as he tied the bottom of his braid. "I dunno, that's all I can think of."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:25 pm

He fluttered his lashes at him, toying with his curls. "I'm twenty-five too. And a Leo. Those are compatible signs. If you're into that sort of thing." He laughed. "You'd think most men wouldn't, but you'd absolutely be surprised."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:35 pm

"What, really?" he asked, laughing slightly. "Are men really into that sort of thing? I always assumed it was, like, ditzy girls, or whatever."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:00 pm

He nodded. "Yeah! I mean, I guess they're men who're into sucking cock, but definitely men. One dude I hooked up with a few times was mega into it--we found each other because his horoscope told him to get lucky that day. I guess he did, but I think I didn't come away from that too shabby either." He nudged Angel in the ribs, hoping he got his innuendo.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Angel smiled a bit awkwardly. He liked Cash and all, but god he talked about sex like all the time, and it only served to remind Angel of how inexperienced he was. It wasn't his fault, it was just...the kind of person he was. The kind of person Angel wasn't.

"Different strokes for different folks, or whatever," Angel said, shrugging slightly. "Guess some people are just super into that sort of garbage."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:39 pm

"Well, what are you into?" he pressed. "I noticed you seem to be single--you haven't really brought anyone up."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:40 pm

"Ah, yeah...I had a girlfriend but she was...kinda nutzo," He admitted with a laugh. "So no one right now."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:49 pm

"But if you don't date, what do you even do for fun around here?" he pressed, scooting closer on the bed. Their thighs brushes each other ever so slightly. "Isn't that supposed to be big in college? Drinking and partying and fucking? I thought that's what I was missing out on!"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:57 pm

"W-well, maybe if you're an outgoing guy like you, but for me it's mostly just test after test after test," he said, glancing at his desk. "Which reminds me, I have homework due Monday that's...not as far as it should be."

Angel tried to pretend Cash wasn't as close to him as he was.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:28 pm

"Sorry, I don't mean to overstay my welcome. If you want I can visit your next door neighbor." He winked flirtatiously.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:34 pm

"Augh!" He protested, elbowing him, laughing. "You're the worst."

He laughed again. "But, for real, it's fine," He says, waving his hand. "I'll worry about it lately."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:16 pm

"Ok, if you're sure. But if you ever need tips, now you have a very knowledgable friend." He shrugged his arms sheepishly. "I don't know about 'the worst,' but I did lose my v-card right out of high school. I got a fake ID and snuck into a gay bar."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:21 pm

"What? No way, really? Was it...like...worth it?" He asked, unable to hide his curiosities about it.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:29 pm

He nodded, a warm flush spreading across his cheeks.

"Yeah. I ran into this older guy--totally hot, but not like old hot, yaknow? Just regular hot. We started talking, but I don't really remember most of it, I just remember we went to the bathroom, and he held my arms down behind me and--" He paused, shooting Angel a guilty look.

"I'm sorry, man, I forgot you aren't super into this kind of story! My bad."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Angel felt his cheeks burn. He was not high enough for this. He had asked, so it as his fault, but still.

"No, I mean, I, uh, I asked so it's my bad," He said, and he distracted himself by looking through his nightstand drawer. He pulled his pack of cigarettes out and offered one to Cash. "You smoke?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Cash shook his head, staring at the pack with wide eyes.

"Nah, my Dad would've killed me. Orthodontist. Why, are they good?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:56 pm

"Uh, no, not really, it's more of a habit at this point..." He admitted, taking one out and lighting it. He stood up and opened the window so he could ventilate his room before he sat back down. "A bad one, but still."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:00 pm

He carefully watched Angel take a drag.

"I mean, I always thought it looked cool.  Just never picked up the habit.  I mean...can I try?"  He held his hand out cautiously, his ears reddening.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum