Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You - Page 5 Empty Re: I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Post by drawlina Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:05 pm

Cash stood awkwardly with his pants around his ankles, staring after Angle. He had gotten many responses to shedding his clothes before, but that had never been one of them.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You - Page 5 Empty Re: I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Post by Axton Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:20 pm

Angel wasn't bi, or gay, or whatever, he was pretty sure anyway but as he stood with his back to the door, heart pounding, he was having second thoughts of the worse kind, in the worst possible moment for this. He glanced into the mirror, frowning deeply. He gently unbraided his hair and it waved incessantly now, unlike it's natural straight nature. He brushed through it a few time to no avail. At least it helped to calm him a little bit, and with that, he managed to push those thoughts out of his mind for the time being.

He exited the bathroom after a few moments, peering around the corner and was slightly awkward to see Cash still mostly naked.

"Uh, my hair, was...bothering me," he said sheepishly, running his fingers through it once more but it still waved regardless.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:39 pm

He smiled understandingly. "Totally. I could never grow this mess that long--seriously envy your dedication, man."

He pulled up his pants, flopping back down on the bed and making himself comfortable. He made no move to reach for his shirt.

"So, Mr. Five Bucks Richer, what do you wanna watch?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:47 pm

"What are you into?" Angel asked, placing himself on the chair away from the bed this time, distancing himself just slightly. They would have to sit on the bed together once he grabbed his laptop but he needed some time to mentally prepare himself for that. "I watch...too much TV if I'm being honest, but I don't know what you like to watch."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:01 pm

"I don't think you want to know about what I usually watch," he said, only half-joking. "We can watch whatever shows you like, I don't mind."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:46 pm

"Uhmm, let's see, I really like horror, what about you?" he said, fetching his laptop and sitting down next to Cash, perhaps a bit too close. "Oh, there's this really funny horror movie I just watched the other day! It's amazing, you'll love it. Probably. Maybe."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:41 pm

"Sounds good. You know I have a good stomach for gore, right?" He rolled onto his stomach, leaving his muscular back exposed. "You got any snacks? Or just cigarettes?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:04 pm

"Uh, yeah, I have a bunch of snacks," he said honestly, laughing a bit as he put down his laptop and moved to the kitchen area. "I have ramen and chips and some mac and cheese, I dunno what you eat, but we could order food or like...whatever, honestly."

Angel leaned against the small kitchen area in his tiny dorm room.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:11 pm

"You got any bananas?" he asked. "Been craving 'em lately. I wonder why." He laughed.

"But takeout's fine too. Gotta keep up your stamina, right?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:20 pm

It was becoming increasingly hard to tell if Cash was actually joking or if he was being serious, and also if he was being hit on or if that was just the kind of person Cash was. Maybe it was both. Angel decided not to overthink this one.

"Uhh, I usually do have fruit but I think I'm out at the moment. Want takeout? There's this great Chinese place that delivers here," Angel said, digging in his pockets for his phone. "Oh, do you have any dietary restrictions or like allergies or whatever? Personally, I'm as close to a vegan as you can be on a limited budget."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:22 pm

"I like meat," he admitted with a wink. "But beyond that, I'm not super picky. I spend too much of my life on the road.

"What made you go vegan?" he probed, resting his chin on his arm.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Angel flopped back down next to Cash as he pulled up the website from his phone. He handed it to Cash so he could examine the menu.

"Well, I'm just a really picky eater and I've never really had a taste for meat, and..." he blushed slightly, embarrassed. "I dunno. Something about the idea of eating a cute pig or cow or chicken just seems weird to me. I mean, it shouldn't, it doesn't even make sense; I'm a metalhead for fuck's sake, but there you have it. I'm kind of a weenie, I guess."

He paused, turning redder.

"God, I'm sorry, I talk to much about myself. You should tell me more about you."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:27 pm

-x-

"In ur town, bro," texted Cash.  "U free 2 meet up?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:34 pm

"Always!" Angel texted back, grinning to himself. Recently he had gotten into baking and he couldn't wait for Cash to taste his newest concoction of vegan matcha cupcakes. They had to be better than the last batch; anything had to be better. "When and where? I have cupcakes!"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:39 pm

"Ur place cool? Or I can get a hotel room. Can watch horror movies with the volume up, no roommates!! Smile"

Cupcakes wasn't the only thing on Cash's mind; though he hated to admit it, work was not the reason he had been stopping in this town so frequently as of late. As he had made no secret, friends were hard to find in his line of work.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:43 pm

Angel hummed at possibility of watching horror movies loudly and without distraction. And also without anyone else around...and they'd be alone.

It was stupid how that made his heart flutter. He had recently, more or less, come to terms with the fact that he might have a small crush on Cash. But just a small, meaningless...crush...

"Do you have the money?" He texted cautiously, not wanting to force him into anything.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:46 pm

"U have a movie in mind? Wink Wink Wink"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:51 pm

"Uhhh," Angel said aloud as he waved his phone around in thought.

"I'll figure it out before I get there." He texted.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:52 pm

Within an hour Cash had texted Angel a room number and address. For the moment he relaxed shirtless on the queen bed, unwrapping a fast food burger.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:58 pm

Angel brushed his hair from his shoulders as he knocked on the door, cupcakes in hand. He was wearing something girlier than normal but he had been kind of feeling femme lately. Maybe it was the whole gay revelation hanging in his mind.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Cash answered the door a little too quickly, practically pulling Angel inside with a bearhug.

"How's it hangin', man?!" He asked, swinging him around in a circle for good measure.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Yep, he was definitely into dudes. That sealed it.

"Cash!" He protested weakly, tightening his grip on his cupcakes."We just saw each other!"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:09 pm

A slight flush tinted his ears as he placed Angel on his feet.

"Yeah, but that was, like, weeks ago! It's been a while, huh?" He hurried back to the bed, as though trying to physically distance himself from the topic of conversation.

"So, wanna see what they have on Pay-per-view? There's a whole horror section." He took a big, messy bite of his burger, stuffing his cheeks.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:14 pm

"I mean, I guess it's been a while," He said, fixing his hair and his long sleeves sweater that he wore despite the blistering heat. He flopped onto the bed next to Cash and uncovered his cupcakes. "I brought snacks. But, yeah, let's see what they have. Maybe one of the classics? That you haven't seen yet?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:15 pm

He took another hungry bite, tossing Angel the remote and nodding toward the large TV.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum