Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me

Post by Axton Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Angel couldn't believe he was about to do this.

"Off," he said, "and the rest of your clothes, too."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me

Post by drawlina Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:09 pm

Cash slipped out of them as efficiently as possible, tearing the seam on his white undershirt in his haste. He didn't care. His clothes hit the floor in an untidy heap and he laid back down, presenting Angel with his muscular back and ass. His skin was covered in freckles, save for a ghostly pale area in the shape of his trunks.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Yep, he was definitely bisexual.

Angel swallowed, trying not to stare and failing. It was all just so much all at once. But he couldn't back out now.

"...do you have, uhm," he cleared his throat. "...you know? ...lubricant."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:31 pm

He sat up abruptly and produced a bottle of Astroglide from his pillow case. He tossed it to Angel, unable to hide his grin. Goosebumps joined all the freckles on his arms and legs.

"Do you want help? Applying it, I mean..."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:32 am

He was weirdly cute, Angel thought, much to his own dismay.

He eyed the bottle and as he squeezed a bit onto his fingers he realized, not for the first time, just how in over his head he was. Swallowing down the ever present panic threatening to erupt from his throat, he warms the lubricant on his hands.

"If...you could help," he said, looking a bit out of his element, which should seem weird, considering he has said multiple times he's totally done this before.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:59 pm

"Where do you want to use it?" he asked teasingly, leaning over and placing his hands over Angel's. He raised his brow at him. Maybe, if he was forward enough, he'did get slapped.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:11 pm

"W...where do you want it?" He asked, eyes darting aside. "I mean, uh...you know where. P...pig."

Is that what he was supposed to say? Is that what Cash wanted?
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:19 pm

He flushed even redder, and his hands shook a little.

"You want my ass?" he asked, excited beyond words at the prospect. He gingerly took the Astroglide from Angel's hands, applied a proper amount to his fingers, and inserted the first one just like he had practiced before. He angled himself toward Angel so he could see, a gesture of compliance.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Angel watched him, trying not to look as horrified as he felt. Oh GOD this was actually happening. He was going to put his dick in another guy. He wished the prospect didn't excite him as much as it did. He was finally going to lose his virginity, even if it was like this.

"Uh, sh...should I help, or...?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:43 pm

"Do you want to? Or would you rather watch?"

He inserted another finger, thrusting them in and out at a rhythmic, leisurely pace. His breathing hitched a little with each thrust.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:48 am

Watching Cash finger himself in that way made his face hot and his pants tight. He couldn't believe the reaction it stirred in his stomach.

"Just...keep going," he mumbled, almost entranced. He sure was discovering a lot of kinks today; not exactly what he'd had in mind for a chill session with this guy, but....
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:01 pm

He maintained a peaceful smile, chuckling at his situation. He couldn't believe it--he was finally going to get dominated by a man. What had grown from a curiosity to a consuming fantasy was now going to be his reality.

After playing with three fingers for a while--and his fingers were not small--he removed his slick hand from the area, spreading his legs and displaying himself.

"Did I do well?" he asked, with the intonation of someone who had practiced the line many times in his head.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 pm

"Y...yeah," he said, face redder than ever.

Almost as if he forgot it was a step he had to do, he moves to begin unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants off. His underwear was, much like the rest of his clothes, black and had the logo of some metal band on the ass. He is hesitant to take them off, even though they've already come this far. Somehow, that made things feel far, far too real, like this was actually happening and not just some sort of strange fever dream.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:48 pm

"Did you want to tie me up, or blindfold me or something?" Cash prodded, his face flushed and his eyes already growing unfocused. "I have stuff we can use, if you really want. Anything you want, I'm willing."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:51 pm

"Uh, I mean is that something you want me to do, or...?" He asked, far too relieved that he had an excuse to prolong taking his underwear off.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:05 pm

He gingerly climbed off the bed and did some searching on the cluttered on the floor, throwing wrinkled bundles of clothing aside. He produced a jump rope from the mess, offering it to Angel with a coy smile.

"You'll want to use a strong knot. I'm uh...a running back, yaknow." He flexed his arm muscles, trying to be subtle about it.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Oh, he was more than aware of that by now. Cash need not remind him of those muscles, covered in freckles.

"Well, then, just...lay down for me and I'll do it," He said, clicking his tongue. For the thousandth time, he reminded himself of what was at stake as he readied to do something he had no clue about.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:05 pm

He laid down on his stomach, lifting his butt in the air ever so slightly.

"Do you want my hands behind my back? Oooh, or maybe we could use the bedposts, I've seen that before! That's real, right?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:48 pm

"Uh, yeah, of course it is," he said, snorting as if he had any idea about any of this.

After a bit of trial and error he managed to get Cash's hands securely tied to the bedpost.

"...how's that?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:50 pm

He wiggled experimentally; the entire bed shook, but the ropes stayed tight. He beamed, not that Angel could really see; he faced the wall, his butt toward his partner.

"I couldn't stop you if I tried," he purred, the words reddening his ears. "I guess...I guess I'm ready when you are." He spread his legs and inhaled sharply, preparing himself.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Angel looked down at Cash, hands tied to the bed and him splayed out in front of him. He swallowed back his apprehension for what seemed like the hundredth time as he finally removed the rest of his clothes and tossed them aside.

Finally, he lined himself up and took the plunge, so to speak. Slow and easy a first, testing the waters. It felt unlike anything he'd ever experienced, but the uncomfortable atmosphere still hung in the air.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Cash let out a low, strange groan, unlike sounds he had made before by himself. This felt markedly different than playing with his fingers. He pulled against his ties, instinctively trying to adjust himself and failing. His restraints were working as planned.

Already, Angel was rubbing against something strange every few strokes. He leaned in to the pressure, moving his hips in sync with Angel's rhythm. He bit his lips, trying to stifle further sounds.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:59 pm

As soon as Angel began to move against him, and they began to match rhythms, he forgot all about the awkwardness, everything. All he could think of was how good it felt; how good Cash felt. It wasn't like anything he had thought it would be like, it was so much better.

Cash was making noises that only spurred him on, but he was sure the noises he was making were just as embarrassing. Being a teenager, it wasn't very long until he felt himself very, very close to being done.

Somehow, he managed to muster the ability to mutter, "I...I'm close."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:32 pm

"How do I feel?" he purred, accidentally letting out more embarassing noises in the process. As the sensation inside of him grew, he cared less and less.

"This is so good, Mas--Angel..."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:00 pm

"Good," he moaned, much louder than he intended to. "S...so so good..."

And then, unable to hold out any longer, he finally came with a shudder.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum