Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me

Post by Axton Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:41 pm

"Uhh," he stammered, intimidated by those large, expectant eyes. They were really pretty. That wasn't what he was supposed to be thinking about, but he couldn't help it. "I mean, I don't know, I don't listen to a lot of music other than metal, so..."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:53 pm

"No, I mean, like...anything else you think I should do. Or anything else you want me to do, I mean." He leaned closer, placing his hand uncomfortably close.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:57 pm

What.

What was happening here?

Angel leaned away, inching himself backwards.

"Uhm, I'm, kind of confused," Angel said, glancing at the comforting blood and gore flashing on the TV. "I thought we were just going to, like, hang out and watch Netflix...?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:00 pm

His face reddened.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how else to ask. I'm interested in...you know." He gestured vaguely, not meeting his eyes.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:05 pm

"...what." he said, completely confused by this turn of events. What had he agreed to?! "What...what exactly are you talking about...?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:09 pm

His brow furrowed. "You know! Everyone said you were into, you know--kinky shit. Whips, chains, worshiping Satan. I heard you were an animal. N-not to be rude or anything, I mean--" His face turned even redder, and he kept his head lowered.

"I would like...that."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:16 pm

Oh God. Oh God. What the fuck? Who the fuck had been saying that shit about him? If it was that fucking horror movie buff he really was going to punch him when he saw him again. But, more than likely, it was those assholes on Cash's team and he was gullible enough to believe it.

"I..." he began, and then took a deep breath and rubbed his face. This was such a mess. "I...I don't even know what to tell you."

He looked at Cash, trying to smile but it probably looked more like an awkward grimace; plus his face was likely just as red as Cash's.

"Where...where did you hear that?" he asked, frowning again.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:30 pm

"You know, around--some of the guys on the team were talking. A lot of people around the school say it's true.

"I don't care, I mean. I don't think you're weird or gross, or anything. I was actually kind of relieved when I heard someone like you went to my school." He placed his hand over Angel's. "I can do anything you want."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:38 pm

That was not the problem, him being gross or weird was not the problem! It wasn't even true in the first place! He pulled his hands away and buried his face in them instead.

"I...look, let me just..." he sighed again. "...Cash, I'm not...really sure how to tell you this, but, uh, I'm just a metalhead. I'm not, really, like...I've never even..."

He gestured vaguely.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:47 pm

He moved even closer, almost pressing Angel into the bed.

"Is it 'cuz I don't like metal? I can try, if that's what it takes. I just..." He paused, biting his lip. "I can't tell anyone on the team about it. But I can't stop thinking about...about stuff like that.

"Maybe I'm not your usual type? But you can do anything you want with me, really. I want you to."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Angel pressed against the bed and if his face hadn't been red before, it certainly was now.

"C...Cash, you have to realize, I..." he stammered, but then something occurred to him.

"I can't tell anyone on the team about it."

Of course not. Of course he couldn't.

Everyone on the team already thought that he was into this weird, awful shit, right? But they had no idea about their good buddy Cash here. Not yet. But they might soon.

It was cruel. Unnecessarily cruel, but when had Cash or any of his friends ever been nice to him in any capacity? Had they ever been anything but unnecessarily cruel? All it would take is going along with this for a while and a few pictures, and then...

Angel swallowed and forced a smile on his face.

"...you're really just not my usual type, is all," he managed to choke out, as if he even had a type.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 pm

He flushed an even brighter crimson.

"Tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do my best ."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:04 pm

"I, uh...I mean," he stuttered, looking aside. He had never done this before, he had never done anything before, it wasn't like he knew how to do it vanilla, let alone whatever the hell Cash was into. "D...does it have to be, like, today? I mean, I just...wasn't exactly expecting this, is, uh, all."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:09 pm

"Well, I mean...uhm..." He glanced downward, at the bulge in his well-fitting jeans.

"It would be nice, probably."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:12 pm

Oh Christ.

Angel stared at Cash's crotch for way, way too long. It was just not making any sense to him; how had he gotten himself into this position?

Was it too late to change his mind and back out?

...probably.

Besides, he really did kind of want that sweet, sweet revenge.

"What, uh...what should..." he gestured vaguely, looking away from him. "What, exactly, uh, are you into, I mean...?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:17 pm

He smiled sheepishly.

"I dunno. Haven't really gotten to try much. But I know I can take a beating, from football. I don't know what you normally do to people, but I can handle a lot, I know I can.

"Is there anything you like? I just want to try new stuff."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:20 pm

"M...maybe we should start, uh, simple," he suggested hopefully. "You know, e...ease into things."

He smiled uneasily.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:26 pm

"Do you usually suck people off? Or should I do it? I've only really gotten normal blowjobs before, but I like them." He grabbed Angel's hand, placing it on his chest and slowly moving it downward.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:36 pm

Angel wanted to pull his hand away, and he knew he had to be shaking, just a bit. His heart was pounding; he had never done anything like this before, not in his wildest dreams. Girls wouldn't even look in his direction. At least, not girls he wanted to look in his direction. And he hadn't really considered guys, well...not until now, anyway.

Cash wasn't exactly ugly, in fact, quite the opposite now that he was looking at him, really looking at him. And his chest was so broad and the way he felt under his hand...

"...fuck," he mumbled, now all too aware of the fact that he had some long, hard thinking to do about his sexuality. But that could come later.

Mustering every inch of his assertiveness he can, he pushed Cash onto the bed, rolling onto him until he was effectively straddling him. Then, he began to undo Cash's pants, steadying his shaky hands as best he could.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:47 pm

He placed his hands firmly on Angel's thighs, stroking them. His heart beat so hard he felt like it would leap from his chest. This was it, finally--a scenario even hotter than he could have possibly dreamt.

"Don't be afraid to be rough," he said, his voice husky with anticipation.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:56 pm

Cash's hands at his thighs elicited a response he's not expecting and he inhaled a sharp breath.

"O...Okay," he said, but he wasn't entirely sure where to go from there.

For now, he focused on the task of undoing Cash's pants and pulling them down. Seeing his underwear somehow made it feel all that more real. It was one thing brushing against his hard on with his pants as a barrier, and an entirely different thing when he felt him through just that thin layer of cloth.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Cash noticed with some embarrassment that the spot where his cock strained against his trunks was already wet with precum. He switched his focus to watching Angel's hands, squirming toward his touch.

"I'm ready when you are," he said, his anticipation growing to the point where he thought his chest--or something else--might burst.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:06 pm

"R...right," he said, taking in a steadying breath. Sure, he had jerked off before, but he had never done anything like this before, and Cash was a huge guy, even if he was currently pinned underneath him.

Angel took a deep breath and then pulled down the waistband of Cash's trunks. If it was possible, his face was even redder now. He bit his lip and gently, very gently reached out to trace his fingers over Cash's dick. It was so entirely different than when he touched himself and it made his heart pound faster. Then, with a bit more confidence, he began to stroke him.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:55 pm

He pressed against Angel's hand.

"Are you gonna use your mouth or--"  he paused, biting his lip and turning red.  "Or, are you gonna use something else?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:01 pm

"U...uh," He stammered, "....what else would I do?"

Angel didn't have much of an imagination for this sort of thing, as it were.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum