Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think Empty Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think

Post by Axton Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Hesekiel had been Merlin's assistant for quite some time now, nearing 2 months. While they didn't get along perfectly, somehow they had managed to bond relatively well. At least, enough that they no longer outright hated each other, now it was more like a mutual competitiveness which sometimes resulted in them being uncomfortably close. Which was precisely what he was attempting to nourish.

He needed Merlin's powers. He was now positive that Merlin possessed the power to reverse the curse he had been attempting to rid himself of for almost ten years now. He was kind of a pretentious, flamboyant idiot but he was genuinely talented when it came to magic. Nowhere near his level, of course, but pretty talented all things considering.

Now, the only problem was how he was going to convince Merlin to actually remove the curse. He had been nudging him, ever so slightly, to sleep with him for some time. ...actually, at first, Hesekiel hadn't exactly meant for it to happen. The touches, the glances, the first actual hard on he had gotten in years had all been on accident. But it had given him the idea that maybe if he kept nudging Merlin might become romantically involved with him and be convinced to lift the curse.

It was ingenious, except for the part where Hesekiel found himself actually attracted to Merlin and genuinely liking him.

But he was going to ignore that part.

"Hey, Merlin," Hesekiel was sitting on his makeshift mattress made out of pillows and hand made blankets He was folding his laciest underwear that he totally had to buy for this scenario to be a thing and didn't own this whole time. "Since we're in town for the time being, I thought we could grab dinner at an actual restaurant instead of eating whatever Ananta can cook up. His taste is...interesting. And I'm craving red meat." He smiled widely, his teeth ever so slightly too sharp.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think Empty Re: Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think

Post by drawlina Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:18 pm

Merlin, who had been specifically not looking at Hesekiel or his lingerie, pursed his lips and crossed his arms as he considered the proposal.

"I suppose if we find a place with decent vegetarian options and a wine menu, I could be talked into it," he responded thoughtfully, stroking his clean-shaven chin. "Too much routine does make for a dreary existence indeed...perhaps a spontaneous excursion is just what we need to refresh our wells of showmanship."

drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think Empty Re: Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think

Post by Axton Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Hesekiel continued to grin.

"Perfect. I'm sure we can find a place that's semi-decent in a town this size, probably." He chuckled as he stood up and reached for the pair of suit pants he had just washed. He pulled his pants on and then pulled his hair into a loose bun on the top of his head. He ran a hand over his chin. He could use a shave but that could wait. "Let me know when Your Highness is ready."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:55 am

He chuckled, his slender fingers already flipping through racks of clothing in search of the perfect jacket. "If someone had told me months ago I'd be sharing a meal with the likes of you, I would've asked about the kidnapping method."

He finally selected a long black coat with a swirly brocade pattern. With the addition of a sash and some jewelry, and another twenty minutes spent perfecting his hair, he was finally ready to be seen outside of camp.

He extended a hand to Hesekiel, glittering like some kind of fantastic beetle encased in amber.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Hesekiel had chosen a maroon dress shirt and black pants. He examined himself in the mirror over Merlin's head and fixed his bun.

When they were both done, he took Merlin's hand and linked their arms as if he were a true gentleman and Merlin a dainty princess.

"So," Hesekiel began. "Nice weather, eh?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:16 pm

"Have you arranged some kind of transportation?" asked Merlin, raising a perfectly-shaped brow. "Or did you not think that far ahead?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:26 pm

"It's only a ten minute walk into town," Hesekiel rose an eyebrow. "So I didn't think we needed it. I mean, I could carry you if you insist, Princess."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:23 am

He did his best to scowl, but a smile peeked through.

"As if I'd ever give people such a spectacle--the ladies would assume, you know. And I can assure you, those days were over in college!" He waved his hand dramatically, leaning back as if feeling faint.

"That said, if anything bad happens to my shoes during this excessive trek, I will ensure that it comes out of your salary. My first partner was and always has been my wardrobe, Hesekiel."

He waved at the door impatiently, the rings on his long, spindly fingers scattering little spots of light around the ceiling. "Hurry and lead us out of here, now--I have far too many rings on to be fiddling with a dingy door handle."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:03 pm

Hesekiel didn't miss that small smile that Merlin had. Oh, this was going to be much easier than he thought, just as long as he ignored how it made his heart flutter to see him smile. He couldn't feel anything, remember? That was all he had to convince himself of.

As they walked to town, Hesekiel tried not to overthink things but, as it always did, his mind betrayed him. He practically stared at Merlin when he thought he couldn't see him. It caused an unusual flush in his cheeks that he would undoubtedly blame on the weather (even though it wasn't that cold and he was covered in hair).

"So, I was thinking that our act is getting a little bit...stale," Hesekiel said after far too long of a silence. "We've been doing the same thing for some time now. Besides, I barely get any screen time and Tobias is trying to dock my pay for it. I have bills to pay, y'know."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:50 pm

"Our act? Stale?" He tilted his head back and laughed his nasally laugh. "All the money I bring in for our humble travelling collection of the freakish and fabulous says otherwise, my friend. You get no screen time because you're my unkempt assistant. I'm the headliner, you're the help--there's no problem, only the laws of the stage.

"As for your income problems, I fail to see your predicament." He gestured at Hesekiel, waving his hand from his head to his toes. "No malice intended, but you're just a massive freeloader, if I'm speaking bluntly. You sleep in my caravan for free, you eat more food than an elephant could shake a stick at as part of the meal program, and you infrequently bathe with the circus's free supply of hot water. Whatever could possibly have you in a financial bind?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:01 pm

Hesekiel furrowed his brow. Sometimes, Merlin was a real pain in the ass. And not even the pleasurable kind.

"I require clothes, and liquor and books and over such pleasurable things. Without them, I get...grumpy." Hesekiel offered, opting to be more polite than usual. "Look, there are a lot of things draining my purse and not all of them are entirely your business. Besides, you don't pay rent or for food or showera either, Princess."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:44 pm

He sniffed. "I pay for plenty of my own meals, thank you. I can't subsist off of only the common swill Ananta cooks up. I also pay for all the furnishings of my caravan, and our costumes and props. I carry my own show." He leaned close to Hesekiel, his breath grazing his face.

"If booze and other shitty, low-brow 'pleasures' are so damned important, perhaps you should follow my lead and work for them. I earn all I have."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:25 am

The idea of working for anything in his life made Hesekiel bristle with a short but strong fit of rage. It was gone almost as soon as it had shown up but it made the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. He swallowed back the anger and took a step away from Merlin.

"...I will be honest when I saw I'm still yet unaccustomed to working for my lifestyle," he admitted somewhat sheepishly now that the words left his mouth. "But how do you expect me to work for the things I have when you keep cutting me out of the show? It's...pretty much all I'm good for, to be honest."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue May 31, 2016 10:09 pm

He smiled, shaking his head. "My silly companion--I wouldn't go so far as to say you're good for shows just yet. Not that I'd have you misunderstand my words as discouragement--though by all means, you can discourage yourself if you wish. No, rather, I simply mean that you have work ahead of you still before you are fit to carry yourself successfully as I do. Until then, riding on my coattails and eating my table scraps is your absolute best outcome in this life, and even then only on the condition of my unending generosity."

He glanced about the main street, self-consciously unhooking his arm from Hesekiel's when he noticed people giving them odd looks. Not that he could understand--he clearly had the look of a man who had abandoned such debauchery and wanton frivolities in college.

"Tell me, which of these restaurants seems the most intimidating to you? That is likely the one we should patronize."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue May 31, 2016 10:16 pm

Hesekiel grinned despite himself when Merlin distanced himself. They probably did look like quite the stereotypical gay couple, and while Hesekiel sure didn't mind, it clearly bothered Merlin a great deal.

"I don't think there's any restaurant in the world that intimidates me," Hesekiel answered sincerely.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue May 31, 2016 10:21 pm

He sneered, rolling his eyes. "If you insist. Fine, I choose that establishment over there." He pointed to a restaurant front with a green canopy decorated with grape leaves. "It looks almost promising."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:12 pm

"Of course," Hesekiel replied graciously. After a few moments they were seated and given menus in a secluded corner of the restaurant. Hesekiel sat with his back towards the wall and surveyed the restaurant. It was mostly empty, but the one or two couples also dining didn't even try to hide their obvious stares. Hesekiel was accustomed to it by now, as he was sure Merlin was as well. Neither of them were particularly subtle in their manner of dress and it didn't help that Hesekiel stood at almost six foot five and was covered in hair.

Hesekiel flipped through the menu, and despite the fact that he couldn't taste the food he would be ordering, was drawn to the pasta section.

"What looks good to you?" He asked, attempting idle conversation. It was not his strong suite.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:33 pm

"I daresay this menu as a whole would be far more appealing were it not positively drowning in carbs. I suppose it will be the vegan garden salad, for myself. And a nice red, to drown out the overwhelming pasta aroma in this place.
"Why are you so curious? Perhaps you wish to emulate my success by first learning my habits?" He grinned smugly, like a full cat.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:38 pm

"Hardly," Hesekiel nearly snorted at the accusation. Merlin gave himself too much credit, though that was hardly an isolated occurance. "I was just curious about your preferences "
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:18 pm

He leaned over the table, his knuckles paling as he gripped the menu tighter. "Women. Exclusively nowadays. Even a simpleton like you should know that by now."

A slim waiter arrived at their table, flashing them a smile.

"What can I get for you this eveni--"

"Women! Women are my preference. No exceptions. All my exceptions ended in college. Are you trying to prove some kind of odd point? Did this man bribe you?" He pointed his bejeweled thumb at Hesekiel, frowning.

"...Are you saying you'd prefer a female server?" asked the waiter, somehow preserving his fake smile.

Merlin smirked.

"Why not? Call one over." As the waiter walked away, he waggled his brows triumphantly at Hesekiel. "That ought to throw a wrench in your silly, ill-concieved plans, hmm?"

Merlin couldn't believe Hesekiel would go this far. First those tight-fitting clothes, then that downright enticing cologne--was that amber and musk he detected? Surely, this male waiter and talk about preferences were further attempts to throw his sexuality into doubt. But it wouldn't work. Merlin Marquise had been cured from such tendencies for years.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:08 am

Hesekiel stared at him and, as was often the case when it came to Merlin, was speechless. It was true that he had been attempting to force Merlin to acknowledge some sort of attraction to him. The tight clothes, his cologne, the frequent touches...

But that's where it ended.

Merlin really was a closet case. Leagues worse than he imagined, even. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny. Hesekiel could barely remember the days when he pretended he was exclusively attracted to women, but he certainly prayed he was never this bad about it. Or this obvious.

"...I was referring to your taste in food," Hesekiel said slowly, unsure of precisely how to proceed.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:18 am

He wrinkled his nose, and for a second his stomach twisted as he considered the possibility of Hesekiel telling the truth. But it only took a moment--no, surely this was all a plot. Merlin would surely never be this distracted unless his actions were precise and deliberate.

"Oh, of course. My mistake, Hesekiel."

When the new waitress arrived, Merlin calmly ordered, and he sipped his water and twiddled his thumbs until she left; once they were alone, he stared straight into Hesekiel's eyes.

"But of course, if you were to attempt to seduce me, to ruin my reputation by exposing me as some kind of a homosexual--how would you do it? I'm merely...curious."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:36 am

Hesekiel couldn't stop his lips from twisting into a wolfish smirk. What, had Merlin actually caught on after all? Or was he just grasping at straws?

"Let's see..." Hesekiel feigned thinking deeply for a moment, straightening out one the cuffs on his shirt as he did so. "First, I would ensure that my target is attracted to me." Hesekiel made sure he caught Merlin's eye. "But mostly everyone is attracted to me whether or not they admit it, all I have to do is watch for the telltale signs. When they touch you for too long, letting their fingers linger on your skin, when they stand too close, so close you can feel their breath on your skin but they don't move away, when they think you're not looking so they gaze at you openly but you can see exactly what they're thinking..."

Hesekiel swirled his water in his cup before he took a drink and set it back onto the table. He leaned back in his chair, folding his hands on his lap.

"Then, it's easy. All I'd do is make sure that we're alone together often. Quick, accidental brushes of the skin, letting the other catch my lingering eyes, maybe even dinner, and afterwards, if things go well..." Hesekiel leaned forward on the table now, grasping at the table with his neatly manicured nails. "I'll make my real move."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:55 am

Merlin unconsciously leaned away, the slightest bit of sweat beading at his brow.

"I don't think something like that would work on me. I am far too experienced in the dance of courtship and seduction--it would take quite a bit of skill and charisma to pull the proverbial wool over an expert's eyes."

Their food arrived as he spoke; nodding his thanks to the waitress, he began to take dainty, measured bites. He never looked away from Hesekiel once, as though he were waiting to catch him doing something unsavory.

"I can't imagine many are attracted to someone like you, anyway. You are so very...unpolished."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:04 am

Hesekiel chuckled.

"Oh, everyone is into the rugged, mysterious, sexy type even if they won't admit it." He grinned at Merlin. "Before I joined the circus, some years ago now, I was so sought after people had to make appointments." It was supposed to sound like a joke but it ended up sounding matter-of-fact. Which, to his credit, it was true.

Hesekiel toyed with his food and inevitably took a bite, looked unimpressed and set it aside.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next