Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think - Page 6 Empty Re: Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:38 pm

"What did you think would happen?" he pressed. "Did you honestly think that...you and I? That I'd appreciate the keepsake you gave me?" He rubbed the spot again, and it began to redden beneath the pads of his fingers. "Or were you aiming for something more temporary, to satisfy only your interests and desires?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think - Page 6 Empty Re: Seducing a Supposedly Straight Magician Is Easier Than You Think

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 pm

"What does it matter?" He snapped, looking to Merlin as he stood there. "What do you want from me? I said I was sorry, it was a lapse of judgement, nothing deeper than that."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:51 pm

"Oh. So you wanted to use me." It was a statement, not a question.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Hesekiel opened his mouth to argue but the realization that Merlin was right made him stop. Not entirely, but mostly. Hesekiel frowned and averted his eyes. Merlin wasn't wrong, perhaps he was about that particular instance, but nonetheless. He was using him.

"...I'm sorry," He said quietly, lacing his hands together.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:31 pm

He shrugged. "It's okay. Hopefully now you'll understand why men are not my preference. You're the reason. You and all men like you. I can't lower myself that way--I have a reputation now." He slipped off his boxers right then and there, hoping it came off as a power move. Clearing his throat, he made his way to the bathroom, trying his darnedest to ignore any signs of filth.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:38 pm

It didn't, but Hesekiel wasn't really going to complain. He felt bad for using Merlin, but not bad enough that he was going to dwell on it. Right now he really wanted to use that shower once Merlin was done with it. One way or another, he needed to smooth things over with Merlin z he could manipulate him into removing his curse at some point.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Merlin stayed in the shower for a good hour at least, relishing the feeling of the hot water. He didn't want to leave; it was the first real sense of comfort he had felt all day. The steam quelled all the uncomfortable emotions that rolled around in his stomach.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Hesekiel laid on the bed, checking his watch as the minutes went by. Merlin's propensity for long showers wasn't news but it felt like even longer now than it normally did. He was desperate for a shower at this point. He smelled like musty sweaty, bloody forest and he needed to not.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:32 pm

Merlin finally left the shower a whole hour later, carefully drying off his hair and trying not too think about how frequently or how thoroughly the hotel towels were cleaned.

"Hot water's out," he said casually, sitting down on the bed. He felt thoroughly miserable without the treasure trove of products he kept in his vanity. His hair was already taking on its natural unruly waves, and the scent of his favorite cologne was now memory, replaced by shitty hotel shower gel.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:44 pm

Hesekiel knew that it was completely conspicuous to stare at Merlin like this, but when his hair curled like that it was beyond adorable. He was reminded, unfortunately for himself, that Merlin was precisely his type.

"That's okay," Hesekiel said truthfully. "Any water is better than no water."

A cold shower would probably help keep his mind off of Merlin anyway. He stood up and stripped out of his pants, and was notably not wearing underwear. He tossed them aside and disappeared into the tiny, dirty bathroom.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Merlin teased and fidgeted with his hair for near half an hour before it was too much. Still clad in a towel, he shoved open the bathroom door.

"Coming in!" he announced, keeping his eyes low to the ground until he reached the mirror. He began to try to slick back his hair, futilely using water to attempt an expensive pomade's job.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Cold water or not, it felt amazing to be clean and not disgustingly dirty anymore. Beside, the water temperature meant nothing to him.

Hesekiel pulled back the curtain slightly, glancing a curious eye at Merlin. "I'm almost done, you couldn't have waited like three minutes?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Since you're in here, hand me a towel." He pointed vaguely.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:01 pm

"Can't it wait?" he asked, not moving. "I look terrible. We can't leave if my hair stays like this."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:04 pm

"Unless you want me to come out of the shower naked and dripping wet, you'll hand me a towel," He said honestly, slicking back his shoulder length, messy golden brown hair.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:10 pm

"You can look however you want, no one expects anything," he replied with a shrug, still focused entirely on his hair. "God dammit. Why don't they have pomade, if they're going to carry nasty tiny soaps and shampoos?!"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:20 pm

"Because no one but you fucks someone and then immediately fixes their hair," He tried to sound teasing but it came out perhaps a bit harsh. Regardless, he stepped out of the shower and reached for the towel, not being particularly mindful of Merlin's personal space anymore. He'd warned him, after all.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:22 pm

Merlin turned to glare at him. He somehow maintained the sour expression despite a certain redness creeping into his cheeks and ears.

"What would someone like you know about my sexual habits?" he snarked.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:29 pm

"What, was I too spot on?" Hesekiel asked as he wrapped the towel around his waist. It didn't quite reach all the way so tying it was out of the question, so he just held it in place. Such was the curse of being such a large man. He glanced in the mirror from his position behind Merlin and slicked his own hair back yet again. He needed to find a hair tie.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:31 pm

He shoved Hesekiel's--admittedly muscular--chest, glaring at him.

"And I suppose you remember you have somewhere else to be the moment you finish," he retorted, glaring. "How's that for spot on?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:34 pm

"Actually, if you really want to know, I quite enjoy post-coitus cuddles," He said and managed to flash Merlin a wide grin.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:36 pm

"I can tell. You won't get out of my space," he growled, shoving him again. It was then that Merlin's anatomy began to betray him; feeling the change, he grabbed his towel tighter and turned away from Hesekiel, hoping he hadn't noticed.

"...You can have the mirror when I'm done, okay?!"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:43 pm

Hesekiel knew, like he always did, when he pushed Merlin too far, but this time it was difficult to let the opportunity slip through his fingers. He looked down at Merlin's back, his slender, pale skin dotted with drops of now cold water and he couldn't bring himself to walk away just yet.

"Why do I always have to wait to get what I want?" He asked, and he didn't move an inch.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:45 pm

"Because what I want is more important," he said through gritted teeth. "Will you leave now?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:48 pm

"If I remember correctly, you're the one who interrupted my shower," Hesekiel said honestly, watching Merlin's face in the mirror. "So unless you have a good reason I should leave...?"

He couldn't hide his smirk and it was awfully bad of him, he knew, but he couldn't help it.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:54 pm

"Come on," he pleaded, still doing his best to sound confident. "The only people who get to spend this much time around me in this little clothing are people I've bedded, people I'm going to bed and people I'm currently bedding." He fussed with his hair again, as though trying to prove his focus was elsewhere.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next