Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cruelly

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cruelly - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cruelly

Post by drawlina Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:59 am

"If you spit, I'll make you do it all over again," he said, laughing. After another minute or so, Josuke's efforts paid off; Rohan pulled away and yanked his head upward by his hair.

"Say 'ahhhhh.'"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cruelly - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cruelly

Post by Axton Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Before Josuke could think he said, "What?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Rohan shoved his thumb into Josuke's mouth, forcing it open.   "Ah...there was a lot of it, wasn't there?  So hentai manga didn't lie to me."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Josuke shoved Rohan's hands away and begrudgingly swallowed down everything in his mouth, including his own shame. Humiliating was an understatement.

"...can I leave now?" Josuke asked, knowing the answer was probably no.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:58 pm

"Sure. I'm satisfied. Just be sure to be back tomorrow after school for your appointment." He wiped his dick on Josuke's shirt, then pulled his pants back up.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:59 pm

"Appointment?" he snapped incredulously. "Are you shitting me?!"

Josuke got to his feet and grabbed Rohan's collar, shoving him against the wall. "You can't fucking do this, you'll regret it."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:01 pm

"Hit me and Jotaro will conveniently find out how you feel about him," he replied with a shrug. "I win even then, don't I?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Josuke let him go, but not after honestly thinking about hitting him. He would figure something out. He would. Rohan would regret it. He would.

"...see you tomorrow."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:10 pm

"That's what I thought," he said, smiling. "Be sure to brush your teeth tomorrow--I don't want to put my dick somewhere dirty."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum