Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Totally Straight Diplomats Meet And Definitely Don't Fuck

2 posters

Go down

Two Totally Straight Diplomats Meet And Definitely Don't Fuck Empty Two Totally Straight Diplomats Meet And Definitely Don't Fuck

Post by Axton Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:46 pm

Vegard paced anxiously in the throne room. It was currently empty aside from Vegard and the throne, of course. He waited for the British Prince to arrive. He couldn't wait to wrestle and horse around with the Prince. He hoped the prince liked doing that sort of thing. He didn't even know what he looked like or what he was like at all. Vegard prayed he was fun loving and as laid back as he was.

Vegard took a deep breath as he heard the doors open. He quickly tucked stray red hairs into his braid and away from his face, he quickly straightened his formal suit and his posture. Oh, he was so excited.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two Totally Straight Diplomats Meet And Definitely Don't Fuck Empty Re: Two Totally Straight Diplomats Meet And Definitely Don't Fuck

Post by drawlina Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Eadric walked into the throne room, his posture perfect, his measured strides befitting a young man of his lofty status. Though he certainly wanted to make a good impression, he wore his more casual riding clothes--the intention of this visit was possible companionship, after all. His mother was meeting with the Nordic prince's father.

He bowed once close enough, and extended a hand.

"Prince Eadric Constance Algernon Lysander of the British Empire, at your service. You are Prince Vegar of the Nords?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two Totally Straight Diplomats Meet And Definitely Don't Fuck Empty Re: Two Totally Straight Diplomats Meet And Definitely Don't Fuck

Post by Axton Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Vegard stared at his hand before he remembered his British etiquette and quickly shook his hand with much enthusiasm, perhaps too much.

"Yes, that is me!" he replied with a far too goofy grin. "I saw you at the French Masquerade party a year ago, yes? It is good to meet you for real." His English could use work, but it was not nearly as broken as one might expect from a Nordic man.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:11 pm

He smiled genuinely, a rare expression for him; he'd be lying if he said he didn't clearly remember the prince's antics from that party.

"Yes, I remember you. I was told you would show me a good time, in this place--tell me, what do young Nords do for entertainment around these parts?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 pm

"We hunt, we fish, we wrestle, we sometimes sneak into the kitchen and snitch pastries," he shrugged, although his eyes never left Eadric's. "Do you do any such things in Britain?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:52 pm

He chuckled, nodding. "Oh certainly, those activities and much more. Do you fence, perchance? That's my favorite sport. But I would be lying if I said I didn't wrestle from time to time as well."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:34 am

"Fence?" He hesitated as his brain searched through his vocabulary to find the word he was looking for. What is fencing in his language...Ah yes! Swordplay! Probably. "Oh, oh! Yes, although, our 'fencing' is...a bit different."

He shrugged.

"Wrestling is my favorite, but sword fighting is fun as well."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:49 pm

"We should play whichever game my host prefers," he said, bowing his head politely. "I'm genuinely interested in your culture, Your Royal Highness."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:18 pm

"Well," Vegard clicked his tongue as he thought for a moment. "Let's do a bit of each. First, we'll fence, since you are my guest, and afterwards, we'll wrestle."

He smiled widely. "How does that sound?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down