Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Bar Shenanigans

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Space Bar Shenanigans - Page 2 Empty Re: Space Bar Shenanigans

Post by drawlina Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:07 am

Kaplan gave him a serious look; the very air in the ship grew darker and heavier.

"They allow that kind of disgraceful conduct in your military?  You should feel genuinely lucky you still have your medals and your license, pilot--God knows I've doled out worse punishments for less.

"You're doing me a favor, pilot, and I appreciate that.  But perhaps you should keep some of your other...misadventures to yourself in my presence."

He straightened his back, managing to become even more physically imposing.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:20 pm

"Oh, but they allow ambassadors to visit brothels willy nilly where you're from, do they?" Ya Hir rose an eyebrow as he talked. "Oh, that's right, they don't; that's why you're using your position to bribe me into doing it for you and keeping it quiet. What I did was no better, but I can guarantee you I'm a good enough pilot that even if word got out, I'd keep my job. You should hope you have the same job security."

Ya Hir leaned back in his chair as he looked over at Kaplan, narrowing his eyes.

"Now, do you have a specific destination in mind, Ambassador, or should I take you to the nearest whorehouse?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:17 pm

Kaplan laughed a loud, booming laugh.

"I like your spunk, at least, pilot. Are you saying you'd rather be my whore, if your actions are so much more noble?" He leaned close, supporting his chin with a hand.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Ya Hir wrinkled his nose.

"I don't want to be anyone's whore. Well," he cleared his throat. "Never mind, no more personal anecdotes. In any case, no, the amount of trouble I could get in for sleeping with you, well...my career would most certainly be over." He chuckled dryly. "Yeah, not even my pilot skills could save me from that scandal."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm

He grinned wolfishly, his canines gleaming.

"Why? Didn't you already fuck a superior? Who could ever possibly know but you and I?

"Is it because you think I bite? You'd be right, of course."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:32 pm

Ya Hir cleared his throat as he averted his eyes from the other man. Goddamn it felt oddly hot in his own ship for some reason.

"Oh, the biting thing isn't a problem," he replied honestly, although he only glanced back at Kaplan. "But the losing my job and being cast out of my homeworld is. And, well, the nuances with my superior were, uh, basically we were both not on a mission and since we were both technically just civilians at the time it's not the same as this. This is a whole 'nother level of being fired."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:48 pm

"You didn't answer my question, though--who would have to know?" He leaned back in his seat; there was that bulge again, obvious as ever. "I wouldn't tell. Would you tell? Would the ship tell? Wasn't I just bribing you to keep my secret?"

drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Ya Hir felt his own flightsuit become uncomfortably tight around his crotch. He ignored it and hoped Kaplan would do the same, although somehow he doubted he would.

"T-to be fair, the ship might tell, she's quite mouthy when I don't turn off her AI," he joked but it sounded far too flat and he knew it.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:55 pm

"Then turn off her AI," he said. His voice was low, reminiscent of a cat's purr. His long ears twitched slightly in anticipation. He moved even closer to Ya Hir, standing up so he could lean over him.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Ya Hir leaned back in his chair, his neck hair standing on end. He reached over and frantically flipped a switch on the control panel of his ship. Oh God his AI was going to kill him when she got back online, but he tried not to think about that as he practically forced Kaplan onto his lap. Ya Hir wrapped his arms around Kaplan's neck and kissed him deeply, running his split tongue over Kaplan's mouth and practically begging for entrance. Oh, this was such a bad idea...
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Kaplan gripped Ya Hir tightly by his hair and clothes, already insistently grinding against him. He hadn't been expecting this--to be honest, he had been mostly trying to get a rise out of him--but he was perfectly fine with this outcome. His cock strained against his pants as he felt up Ya Hir's chest.

He forced his tongue into Ya Hir's mouth, pinning him against the chair with his body. Kaplan liked his sex exactly as one would expect: hard and rough and dirty.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:23 pm

Ya Hir dug his nails into Kaplan's back as they kissed. He ran his abnormally long and split tongue over every area of Kaplan's mouth he could find. His own bulge strained against his flight suit as he grinded away against Kaplan.

He pulled away just briefly enough to say, "we can keep going here or...I have a bed."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Kaplan grinned and stood; he pulled Ya Hir up by his suit. "You'll probably want a pillow to bite," he said bluntly, already frantically throwing off his sash and practically tearing his jacket in his haste to remove it.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Ya Hir tore his flight suit from his body and shoved it with the rest of his clothes. He moved back to the main room and pressed a button next one of the rows of seat. They retracted into the wall and slid upwards to reveal a compact but spacious bedroom area. The bed was neatly made and it smelled like clean linen.

Ya Hir crossed his arms over his flat chest as the tentacle protruding from his crotch gently flailed between his legs. He wondered, briefly, if Kaplan had ever slept with someone from his race.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Kaplan was far too hot and bothered at this point to think much about race. He pulled off the rest of his clothes, finally revealing the ridiculously large cock that had been hiding under his clothes.

"Is that ass lubricated or do you need some help?" he asked, pumping his cock a few times with his hand; it was all the extra stimulation he needed. "I want you to be comfortable when I tear it apart."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:03 pm

"Well, I have a much more convenient opening you can use, which is indeed well lubricated," Ya Hir replied with a grin as his tentacle writhed around his thighs. "Get over here, you big stud."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:11 pm

"I'm sure it could use a little help," he said, climbing onto the bed. He lifted Ya Hir's hips to the level of his mouth and buried his face in between his thighs, hungrily licking and sucking. His tongue was large and strong. As he ate, Ya Hir's fluids dripped down his chin, but he hardly noticed.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Ya Hir inhaled sharply and squirmed beneath Kaplan's mouth. His tentacle twirled around itself uselessly as it searched desperately for any stimulation. He panted and gasped and made quite a few embarrassing noises he hadn't made in quite some time.

"Oh...my god," he whimpered as he pushed his hips against Kaplan's mouth. "Wh...why are you so fucking good at this...?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:31 pm

He pulled away from his pussy, gently biting and sucking on his thighs--his teeth were just sharp enough to leave marks. He gently lowered him back onto the bed and wiped his mouth on his hairy forearm.

"Is your pussy hungry for my dick yet, or do I need to eat your ass first, too?" He stroked Ya Hir's tentacle with his large hand, squeezing it just enough to tease him. With his other hand he caressed his flat chest, his slender shoulders, that delicate neck just begging to be bitten and bruised.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:36 pm

"Oh, I'm so ready," he squirmed listlessly beneath Kaplan, although he paused to place his hair into a bun, revealing much more closely the faint blue glow of his eyes, the ports next to either (currently filled) and his pointed ears. "Oh, please, please fill me up with your huge cock," he begged, running his split tongue over his lips.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:44 pm

Kaplan licked his own lips unconsciously, already fucking Ya Hir with his eyes. He spread his legs apart and lifted his hips with a strong hand, gently guiding his throbbing cock inside with the other.

"Not that tight at all, are we? You weren't kidding about being a slut, pilot. Lucky for you, I need the room." He slowly thrust into him, pushing in most of his cock. "How does it feel?"

He let go of his cock and instead used his hand to molest Ya Hir's nipples, tweaking them a little less than gently.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Ya Hir gasped loudly as Kaplan shoved his cock inside of him, and then grinned despite his better intentions. His tentacle curled itself around the last bit of Kaplan's exposed dick and he dug his fingers into the sheets, nearly tearing them as he did so.

"Don't tell me you expected anything else, Ambassador," he replied with a slight chuckle that trained into a low moan. "...yours is definitely the biggest cock I've ever had inside of me and it feels fantastic."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:58 pm

He snorted. "I'm hardly that big--you telling me you've never been fucked by a real man before? If you think it feels good now, let me start fucking you." He started thrusting in and out, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed.

He leaned in close and kissed and licked Ya Hir's neck, progressing to sucking and then scraping with his teeth and biting, anything that would leave a mark. He panted heavily against him; Ya Hir's pussy was the perfect tightness, and the way he was already squeezing on him was almost too good to be true.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Ya Hir moaned very loudly and the sheets bunched up in his hands began to tear as he dug his nails into them. He really hadn't ever had anyone so big inside of him but the feeling was much more intense than he'd thought it would be. Kaplan was hitting just the right spot and it was driving him crazy. He didn't want to cum just yet but it was inevitable if Kaplan kept fucking him like that.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:25 pm

"I'm gonna fill your womb to the brim...do you want my babies, pilot?  Do you want me to fuck you that hard?"  He nibbled his ear, thrusting into him even deeper and harder.  

Despite his erotic behavior, he tried to think of dead puppies, his grandmother, sports--anything that would keep him from cumming prematurely.  He was nowhere near finished with Ya Hir, even though his tentacle squeezed him in just the right way.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum