Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They're In High School

2 posters

Go down

They're In High School Empty They're In High School

Post by Axton Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Hikaru stormed down the street, kicking the empty coffee can in front of him. Fuck Kichirou, fuck his stupid fucking face. His upper lip was still numb, and his cheeks stung; damn, that fucker could pack a punch. It was still his fault though, and Hikaru refused to apologize until he did.

He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, hoping that would help calm his nerves. It didn't.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

They're In High School Empty Re: They're In High School

Post by Axton Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:01 pm

A shadowy figure pulled Hikaru into an alleyway as he passed by and shoved a bag over his head. Though he struggled, the shadowy figure had many more friends than Hikaru could ever hope to struggle against successfully. Eventually, he was forced into the trunk of a vehicle.

Ryuu exhaled a thick cloud of smoke from his mouth, tapping the old fashioned pipe on the side of an ash tray. The dude he'd kidnapped had yet to wake up and he was beginning to wonder about those drugs he'd procured from his mother's stash. They were only supposed to knock him out...right?

Well, if he didn't wake up soon he'd just leave him here. Not his problem, right? He was from a rival branch of the yakuza anyway. He would've grabbed his friend, bodyguard?, but he looked far scarier. So he'd settled for this guy instead.

Ryuu tapped his boot impatiently as he waited in the dark, damp warehouse his mother had let him borrow.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Hikaru groaned, shifting and attempting to get up--how late was it?  Had he slept through his whole lunch break?  His face hit the cold, filthy floor as he lost his balance; he struggled to support himself with his hands, only to find they were tied up.  Slowly, he blinked and blinked until his sight regained some clarity.  His heart dropped into his stomach when he realized he didn't know where he was, but then a fire replaced it.  What the fuck was going on?!

"Where the fuck am I?!" he tried to shout threateningly, but it came out as more of a hoarse groan.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Oh, so it appeared he was alive after all. Wonderful! That made his life easier, anyway. No body to clean up. Yet, anyway.

"Good morning!" Ryuu replied cheerily. "Well, you're in my warehouse. It's not the best, but it's all I could bargain for. I hope you don't mind too much."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:50 pm

"'Course I fuckin' mind!" he spat. "My mouth tastes like shit and your face looks worse than shit--the fuck's goin' on here?! My crew will fuck you up if you mess with me. 'Sides, I was just goin' for a walk--the fuck kinda problem you got with me? I know fuckin' Kichirou didn't call you, because he's not a bitch. Least, I hope he's not."

He snorted and spat on the ground, hoping to get the nasty metallic cotton taste out of his mouth.

drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:52 pm

"Your crew?" he narrowed his eyes. "Don't make me laugh. Do you even know who I am?"

Ryuu tapped his foot impatiently as he blew smoke from his pipe.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:54 pm

"No," he replied honestly, raising his brow. "Means you must not be fucking important or nothin', huh?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Ryuu felt his blood boil but he swallowed it down.

"I'm part of the Yamaguchi-gumi family, you jackass!" he snapped. "You still wanna go?!"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:33 pm

"I'm in high school, dumbass--the fuck do you want with me?! I mean, if you want a free ass-whooping, I'm giving 'em out, but I fucking missed my classes today 'cuz of you, asshole!" He gave Ryuu a defiant grin. "Yakuza" was just a buzzword--no creep who kidnapped high schoolers could possibly be that big-time. This guy was just a coward.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum