Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And Next On The List...

2 posters

Go down

And Next On The List... Empty And Next On The List...

Post by Axton Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Psychic Barber was the next on his hit list of psychics around town. There was no telling if this guy was any more or less legit than the rest of the psychics he had conned in the past. It seemed like a long shot that someone with physic powers would actually own a barbershop, let alone actually call it "Psychic Barber" but he had seen weirder. To be fair, his own shop was called Haven Psychic Agency & Graphic Design, but then again, he wasn't a real psychic.

He smoothed back his neatly and painstakingly straightened hair into his ponytail. He might have to get his haircut for this but if he could con this guy into lending him his powers, it would be all worth it. He was close, so close, to gathering enough power to do what he needed to do, but he wasn't quite there yet. Just a bit more.

Walking into the barbershop he surveys the room, clicking his tongue. Could use more plants, but it's not bad, he supposes. There's a lady just about to leave, swooning over the man on the other side of the counter. Not that Ven can particularly blame her; he is pretty easy on the eyes. But he has to focus so he shakes it from his mind and waits for her to leave before he approaches the counter, leaning coolly on it, one hand in the pocket of his flower print suit.

"Hey there," he says, in the most persuasive tone he has. "I'm Ven, Ven Hartley, psychic detective, exorcist," he coughs a quiet "graphicdesigner" before he says, "I work in the building at the end of the courtyard, and I thought I'd come introduce myself and say hi."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

And Next On The List... Empty Re: And Next On The List...

Post by drawlina Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:43 pm

Miguel the psychic barber frowned, crossing his muscled, hairy arms.

"So you're not here to get a haircut? Because if you aren't, you're in the wrong place. Door's over there--I'm busy working today." Though his pose was confident, there was a decided lack of people in the shop.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:50 pm

Ven glanced about the shop, confused about precisely who and what he could possibly be busy with, but that was beside the point at the moment.

"Uh, well, I mean I did just stop by to chat and get to know my neighbor here in the office building we share," said Ven, white eyebrow raised. "You know, friendly styles. Like a good neighbor."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:54 pm

"Well, haven't we both been here for a couple years?" he asked, raising a thick brow. "Why the sudden interest in being neighborly?"

drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:56 pm

"Uh," Ven hadn't actually expected him to think too hard on that point, but no worries; he could salvage this. "Well, I recently turned over a new leaf in my life and I decided it was time to be kinder to the people I share my space with."

He smiled a wide, what he hoped was trustworthy smile.

"So, it might be a few years late, but I hope you'll accept my act of kindness."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum