Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Bro, Lemme Borrow Your Clothes

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey Bro, Lemme Borrow Your Clothes Empty Hey Bro, Lemme Borrow Your Clothes

Post by Axton Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Joseph ruffled around in his massive pile of laundry for something, anything that was clean. Unfortunately, after sniff testing every piece of clothing he owned he realized he didn't have anything at all that was clean.

"Well, what the shit gives?" he grumbled angrily as he irritably scratched his head, further mussing his hair. "Does nobody do laundry around here? The hell, man..."

He paced around in his boxers, the only pair of clothing he currently owned that wasn't dirty. Caesar was still in the shower... he eyed the dresser on Caesar's side of the room. He snuck over to it, rifling through it for something that would fit him. Caesar didn't have to know.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey Bro, Lemme Borrow Your Clothes Empty Re: Hey Bro, Lemme Borrow Your Clothes

Post by drawlina Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Caesar rushed out of the bathroom, naked and dripping--he knew the sound of his drawers being rifled through.

"What are you doing?!" he exclaimed.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Joseph jumped up, holding a pair of clean underwear, a pair of jeans and a shirt he had planned on "borrowing". He hurriedly shoved them back into a drawer.

"N-nothing!" he replied immediately. "I, well, I was just making sure your clothes were clean -- what's with my laundry not getting done?!" he complained.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:14 pm

"You're not doing it?" he said incredulously. "What, is it supposed to magically do itself? You have no clean clothes because you're a lazy, foolish country bumpkin." He placed his hands on his hips, forgetting his nakedness as he lectured.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Joseph scoffed, crossing his arms.

"How was I supposed to know I was supposed to do my own laundry? It always got done for me before, okay?" he complained, loudly groaning to punctuate his annoyance. He grabbed the clothes he'd stashed away and said, "so...I'm gonna borrow these, 'kay?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Caesar wrinkled his nose. "As if they'll fit you--you're simply too fat. You lack my fit figure." In truth, Caesar loved to look at Joseph's fine, sculpted body, but there was no way in hell he'd ever let him know that.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Joseph was already halfway done squeezing his large thighs into Caesar's pants as Caesar spoke. With one great, last tug, he managed to pull them all the way over his ass and button them.

"Hah!" he replied pointedly, parading around in Caesar's pants. He pulled Caesar's borrowed shirt over his head and barely managed to squeeze into that, too. It became a midriff without Joseph meaning to, although he had been planning on pulling it up anyway.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:50 pm

"L-look, they fit horribly!" he exclaimed. It was true; the fabric protested the mass it now contained, stretching comically against Joseph's body. Pecs and butt cheeks were defined as though he were naked; Caesar purposefully averted his eyes from his crotch.

drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Joseph stretched his arms and legs, and tested the fabric. Indeed, it appeared to be on the verge of bursting. Was Caesar really that much smaller than him? He gave Caesar a once over and blushed when he remembered Caesar was still completely naked.

But that meant...

"Well, see you at training, don't forget to put on clothes!!" Joseph shouted as he booked it out the door and closed it behind him. He snickered on his way to training. Now there was nothing Caesar could do about it.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:03 pm

"JoJo!" screamed Caesar, shaking his fist at the already closed door. He sighed and trudged back to the bathroom--there was no way he was going to let that asshole ruin his grooming routine.

He emerged from their bedroom an hour later, looking sharp in his well-fitting clothes. "Joseph, you asshole! Get over here and do some goddamn laundry."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Joseph stuck out his tongue.

"No! Now that I figured out your clothes fit me, why should I even bother?" He replied honestly. "If you want to keep your clothes from being stretched out, maybe you should do my laundry for me."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:16 pm

"They don't fit!" he exclaimed, unable to look away as the clothes stretched thin over Joseph's muscles. The poor buttons heaved every time he inhaled.

"You can't train in those, Joseph--they'll rip right off."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Joseph waved his hand.

"They'll be fine!" he insisted. "Besides, like I said, if you want your clothes back, do some laundry!"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Caesar gritted his teeth.

"You know what?  Fine.  Train in those all day--see if I care!  They'll rip right off the moment you start moving."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Joseph grinned widely. He'd avoided doing laundry for at least one more day; that was good enough for him.

"Thanks, Caesar~" he cooed.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Caesar could have sworn he heard a very small tearing sound as Joseph ran away, but he decided it must be his imagination. He followed him, shaking his head. Maybe training would get his mind off of this stupid situation.

As always, Loggins and Messina had them start with stretches. Caesar did splits with ease, stretching his legs as far as he could.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Although Joseph had been confident just a few minutes previous that his clothes would hold up, he was already beginning to doubt their integrity. As he stretched in his usual ways, he swore he could feel the fabric give dangerously close to ripping.

Thinking that, perhaps Caesar was right, he tried to slack off a bit on the stretching that morning and hoped nobody would notice.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:29 pm

"If you don't stretch, you'll hurt yourself, Joseph," said Caesar, who had definitely noticed. He stood up and walked over to Joseph, placing his hands firmly on his shoulders. "Here, let me help you."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:38 pm

"I don't need help!" he protested, pushing Caesar away. "I stretched out fine, see?" Joseph flexed his arms just to prove his point. "See?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:12 pm

The seams on the arms split open, unable to resist the inevitable any longer. Caesar grinned.

"Yeah, I can see that, Joseph."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Joseph frowned.

"Fine, whatever, I don't need a shirt," he replied as he practically tore it off of his body and tossed it aside. "It's hot out; I'll work out like this."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:40 pm

"Hey, that shirt wasn't cheap, you know!" he protested. He stretched his arms over his head and frowned. "Whatever--see how far you get. Those pants find your fat ass even less agreeable than I do."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Joseph scoffed.

"Oh, I'm sure you find my ass more than agreeable," Joseph winked at him as he headed back to Loggins and Messina to see what they had in store for them today.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:17 pm

As luck would have it, the day's exercise would be an obstacle course. Caesar shot Joseph a grin; there was no way those pants would hold up. This was going to be hilarious.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Joseph began to worry. There was no way his pants would hold up. He really should have taken Caesar's advice and just done some laundry...

"Loggins, Messina, can I be excused from today's training?!" he exclaimed suddenly, holding his stomach. "U-uh I don't feel good!"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum