Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me - Page 7 Empty Re: Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me

Post by Axton Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:23 pm

It was...

Well, it was awkward.

But Angel wasn't exactly sure what he had expected, honestly. Still, even though Cash clearly didn't know what he was doing, Angel was still a teenage boy and therefore oversensitive as all hell, so it felt nice regardless.

He pursed his lips and then said, "that's...nice. But, uh, could you...do more?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me - Page 7 Empty Re: Listen To Iron Maiden Maybe With Me

Post by drawlina Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:38 pm

The sound of Angel's voice brought him right back down to Earth. Cash pulled back his hand, ears bright red.

"Sorry--what did you want me to do?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:05 pm

"Well...you know," He muttered, face turning redder by the second. '"Just...uh...maybe we should move to my bed...?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:05 pm

He sat there awkwardly for a second, then scooped Angel up in his arms and carried him to the bed. He dropped him a little less than gingerly, but he was used to carrying footballs, not gangly teenagers.

He scratched his neck awkwardly.

"So, are you comfortable, or should I do something else, or..."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:20 pm

"Uh, no, I'm...comfortable," he mumbled, clicking his tongue as he adjusted himself just slightly. It felt quite different to have Cash looming over him. It was a bit intimidating.

"H...hey," he said, gingerly reaching out to clasp his arms around Cash's neck. "Have...you ever kissed someone before?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:21 pm

"...Yeah," he said, the smile returning to his face. He liked the sound of where this was going. "Why do you ask?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:23 pm

"I was just...curious," he averted his eyes, suddenly very, very self-conscious of his very little experience in that department. "I mean, I've definitely done it before. I'm very experienced."

He smirked as confidently as he could muster.

"You could probably learn a thing or two from me."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:25 pm

"Could I?" he asked, planting a kiss right on Angel's lips. He batted his blond lashes. "I've heard I'm pretty good. A natural, even."

He kissed him again, his hands already wandering lower on Angel's torso.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:31 pm

It wasn't like he had expected it to be, not at all. It was much different than the sad, chaste first kiss he had shared with Sarah Moore in middle school.

He practically clung to Cash, kissing him back with fervor. He was, indeed, a very good kisser.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 pm

He slipped his tongue into Angel's mouth, pressing him down against the bed. He liked the attention. He met Angel's eyes when he pulled away for air, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand.

"Well?" he asked. His eyes twinkled.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Angel was nearly entranced by just how much he enjoyed kissing Cash. He had thought last time that maybe this would feel like a chore or it would be a struggle to do, but...well, he wasn't worried about that anymore.

"Y..you're pretty good," he admitted, smiling softly even as he awkwardly wiped the drool from his lips.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:49 pm

"I'm good at other things too," he replied, that goofy grin spreading from ear to ear. He towered over Angel, resting his weight on his heels as he kneeled over him.

"What should I do next? You're the expert, right?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:56 pm

"Oh, uh..." he cleared his throat, his face feeling very hot at this turn of events. Sure it was what he wanted, but he really wasn't the expert, which was kind of the problem...

"I mean, yeah, so...just... get to it," he said, hoping it didn't sound as unsure as he felt.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:04 pm

"You mean...the blowjob, right?" he said. His heart pounded in his ears, and they turned a bright pink. He glanced very quickly at Angel's crotch, and then away. Yup, still hard.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:12 pm

"That's...not a problem, is it?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow. "I mean, isn't that something you're like...super into?"
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:24 pm

"I've just never tried before," he said, pronouncing each word distinctly. "I wouldn't know, right? I just...I wanna do a good job. Like with the kissing."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:30 pm

That was....startlingly cute, Angel thought, his cheeks pinker than ever. Cash was already hot, he didn't need to have a cute personality too.

"You'll never get better if you don't practice, like, a lot, right?" He said, grinning despite himself.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:35 pm

He tucked an errant curl behind his ear, and his smile widened again.

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right." He reached for Angel's underwear, pausing only a moment before tugging them down and out of his way.

There it was. Looking at it from this angle felt strange, especially after his last experience with it. Suddenly seized by an uncharacteristic stage fright, he spat on his hand and began to stroke the shaft, forcing himself to start.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:46 pm

It was still a strange position to be in, having Cash over him like this. Not a bad position, for sure. In fact, he was enjoying it quite a lot at the moment. He hummed softly, pursing his lips as Cash touched him.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:52 pm

"H-how do you like it?" he probed. "Should I go slow, or fast, or...rough?"
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:56 pm

"Uh...maybe a bit faster," He said, and then, a bit quieter still, "...and a bit rougher."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:05 pm

He bit his lip and obeyed his request. Angel's cock felt strange in his hands. For one thing, he had foreskin. He found himself unable to look away from how the skin moved with his hand. Had all of this really been inside of him the other day?

As precum dribbled out, he remembered the task at hand and shifted on the bed. When he grew comfortable, he lowered his head, hovering just above it. He looked up at Angel for guidance.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Angel squirmed just a bit beneath his hand, inhaling just a bit as Cash leaned over him.

"Yes..." He moaned, surprised at the tone of his own voice. He pushed a stray strand of hair from his face.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:51 pm

"So should I just...lick it?" he asked, ears and cheeks bright red.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:35 pm

"I...I mean...yeah," he said, his face burning a a similar red at this point. "...please."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum