Queer Character Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Bar Shenanigans

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Space Bar Shenanigans - Page 3 Empty Re: Space Bar Shenanigans

Post by Axton Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:08 pm

"I-I...I want your babies, Ambassador," Ya Hir moaned so loudly he was sure that the people in the bar had to have heard him. He couldn't take it anymore. He shuddered violently as he came, and he really did rip the sheets. He gasped for air as he finally stopped.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Kaplan pulled out of him, silently thanking god that he hadn't finished. He kissed Ya Hir on the cheek and promptly flipped him onto his stomach. He slipped his dick between his cheeks and rubbed against him, stroking that tentacle again with his other hand.

"I hope you're not too tired--I'm not finished yet."
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:55 pm

"I don't get tired," Ya Hir replied with a grin. He craned his neck to see Kaplan. "I've got stamina to last the whole night if you want, babe."
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:17 pm

"That's what I like in a partner," he purred, slapping Ya Hir's ass. "Are you ready to take it in your ass? Here, let me help."

He got comfortable on his stomach on the bed, and buried his face in Ya Hir's ass, fucking him with his tongue.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Ya Hir squirmed beneath Kaplan, panting once more. He buried his head into the sheets to muffle his loud moans. For a split moment, he remembered how bad of an idea this was. He shoved those thoughts from his mind and focused on the wonderful feeling of Kaplan's tongue.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drawlina Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:04 pm

He stroked his thighs, his fingers brushing dangerously close to his pussy, his tentacle. His tongue worked tirelessly, thrusting as deeply as he could get it and making Ya Hir as wet as possible.

He tried not to think about who he was fucking. To be honest, he was surprised Ya Hir was this good; he had expected far less. As stupid as this was, he might have to do it again sometime.
drawlina
drawlina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:41 am

Ya Hir squirmed helplessly beneath him, pushing himself against Kaplan's mouth. God, how was he so good at this? Kaplan must be an even bigger slut than he was. Fluids dripped down his legs, both from his pussy and the secretion from his tentacle as it rubbed against his thighs. He swallowed and his mouth felt dry from all the panting and moaning he had been doing.
Axton
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum